PUMPKIN KIBBEE RECIPE
for the KIBBEE:
1 package Jemila Kibbee Mix
16 oz. Canned Pumpkin
1 cup Flour
1 1⁄4 cups cold Water
All Spice or Cinnamon to taste-optional
for the Filling:
1⁄2 # Spinach, thawed
1 small Onion, diced
1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
1 oz. crushed Pecans or Walnuts
juice from 1⁄2 Lemon
1 teaspoon Salt
Pepper to taste
- Soak Kibbee Mix with Water for 20 minutes.
- Mix in all other Kibbee ingredients, knead well.
- Divide Kibbee in half set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all Filling ingredients together.
- Layer 1⁄2 of Kibbee evenly in bottom of a greased 1⁄2 Size Steam table Pan
(approx. 10” x 7 1⁄2”…other sizes work).
- Spread filling evenly on Kibbee layer.
- Cover with remaining Kibbee. TIP-Form remaining Kibbee into patties and
piece together on top of filling. Smooth top by drizzling lightly with cold water
and rubbing with bottom of a ladle or fingers.
- Cover with a thin layer of Olive Oil.
- Poke a hole about 1⁄2” diameter, in the center, from top to bottom with handle
of a wooden spoon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or till top middle begins to brown.
- Let cool, cut into squares and serve.
For additional recipes, serving suggestion or questions-
Use the email form on our website, JemilaFoods.com, or
call 800.729.0764 and leave a message and we’ll call back ASAP.