Jemila Shanklish Serving Suggestions
- Crumble Jemila Shanklish for a fork. Place a tablespoon or two on your plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Pinch with pita or naan to pickup and eat. Variations are limitless: add olives, tomato, green onions, Greek yogurt. Commonly eaten for breakfast but great anytime. Makes a fantastic appetizer!
- Mix crumbled Jemila Shanklish into salads
- Cut into chunks and pair with dried Italian sausages like sopressata
- Top pastas and pizzas with crumbled Jemila Shanklish
- Mix finely crumbled Jemila Shanklish with extra virgin olive oil and spread on focaccia toast